Parents as Partners
Learn how you can help support your child’s learning.
St Aidan's acknowledges parents and carers as each student’s most influential, primary and essential educators.
We encourage parents to be actively involved in school life and work with us to ensure the best educational outcomes for your child.
Parents are also actively encouraged to attend school events such as sports carnivals, exhibitions and performance evenings.
How can I contribute?
We welcome your involvement at St Aidan's as a valued member of our community. Parents can be actively involved in the life of our school through:
- attending numeracy and literacy information workshops
- volunteering as a classroom helper
- participating in regular whole-school and grade liturgies for special events and feast days
- attending school assemblies and celebrations
- assisting with fundraising
- volunteering for school excursions
- supporting sporting events
Volunteer and contractor training
We welcome the contribution volunteers make to the life of our school.
As part of our commitment to keeping students safe, all volunteers in schools are required to complete the building child safe communities undertaking form and child protection training module before volunteering. These checks reduce potential risk and forms part of our strategy to build child safe communities.
St Aidan's has a supportive and welcoming community
We look forward to you joining us!